Helpful Videos for Parents and Caregivers
Dr. Laura Hill explains how differences in the brain make eating so challenging when you have an eating disorder.
Eva Musby provides meal support tips for how to help your child or teen with a restrictive eating disorder.
Eva Musby explains the bungee jumping analogy for how to support your child or teen with eating.
Eva Musby explains growth charts and weight restoration.
Association for Size Diversity and Health exposing the limitations of current research on weight and health.
Dr. Kristin Neff teaches about self-compassion and self-esteem, and how they relate to eating behaviours and body image struggles.
Parent and Caregiver Educational Workshops and Support Groups in Ontario, Canada
- Family, Friends, and Partners Support Group (virtual, drop-in support group)
- Family and Friends Support Group (8-week virtual support group)
- Caregiver Support Series (2-part workshop)
- Parenting Through Recovery – A Group for Caregivers
- How to Support your Loved One’s Mental Health – Regardless of Age: A Skills-based approach using EFFT (2-day virtual workshop)
- Emotion-Focused Family Therapy (EFFT) Caregiver Support Group (6-week virtual support group)
- F.E.A.S.T. 30 Days to Informed and Empowered Caregiving (30 days of email lessons)
- Around the Dinner Table Forum (online community)
- Educational webinars and videos
- Emotion-Focused Family Therapy (EFFT) Caregiver Workshop (2-day virtual workshop)
- Toll-free helpline and online chat support
- Parent Support Group (bi-monthly drop-in virtual support group)